Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Questions of Toad

1. Toad Once asked Mario: "Mario, is Birdo the Godhead?" Mario replied: "No, but I can understand why you would believe this: He spits the Universal Egg from his mouth and merges the dualities of male and female like the androgynous first Perfect Emanation".

2. Toad Again asked Mario: "How does he spit the Egg from his mouth?" Mario said: "Even though Birdo follows the wrong path of Wart the Eggs are generated from his mouth by virtue of his following the Dharma of the merging of male and female, which is the correct thing for him to do".

3. "Mario", Toad asked "I have noticed that in the sub-space anyone of us can occupy the same space as a life mushroom that resides there, why is this?" Mario replied: "Toad, you should not think so much about this, the Programmers simply made the Game this way".

4. Toad then asked "Mario, what would you liken enlightened consciousness to?" Mario answered "Attaining enlightenment can be likened to my battle with Bowser at the end of my third Super journey. Even though Bowser may jump directly on me, only when I am small am I unharmed. All one has to do is direct Bowser, that Uorobourus lizard symbolic of Karmic attachment into the abyss it creates on its own accord while being careful not to fall in yourself".

No comments: